Ongoing Opportunities to support Grayhawk!
Based on fundraising efforts throughout the year, the PTO supports our school in various ways. These include funding core knowledge activities, field trips, new programs and materials not available in the school budget, STEM, classroom enhancements, special projects and more.
There are a variety of ways to support Grayhawk Elementary School including setting up recurring donations throughout the year (NEW) and the ongoing fundraisers below.
Additional Information Can Be Found Here or set up your donation now by clicking below.
If you shop at Amazon, there is a really easy way to have a percentage of eligible purchases donated back to the Grayhawk PTO.
All it takes is a few simple steps.
- Sign up for AmazonSmile by clicking HERE or skip the signup process and start shopping now by clicking on any of the Amazon logos.
- Choose Grayhawk Elementary School PTO as your charity when registering or you can modify an existing charity selection.
- Shop at smile.amazon.com. Amazon will even remind you to go through the AmazonSmile page if you start shopping on the regular Amazon site via your computer.
- It’s that easy!
GREAT NEWS! The Amazon app now supports the Amazon Smile program.
To start shopping now click on the logo below
box tops for education
Box Tops is an easy way to help earn cash for our school. Download the Box Tops for Education app and scan your grocery receipts within two weeks of purchase. Grayhawk will earn 10¢ for every eligible product purchase. Continue to clip physical Box Tops and turn your unexpired Box Tops in as well. Just look for the pink Box Tops on hundreds of participating products. If sending unexpired, physical Box Tops all you have to do is clip them and send them to school in ziplock bag with your child’s and teacher’s name.
Physical Box Tops Collection Dates:
- October 14, 2020
- February 17, 2021
fry's community rewards
STEP 1: CREATING AN ONLINE FRY’S ACCOUNT
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s VIP account, skip to #2
- Go to www.frysfood.com/account/create page
- Select ‘Enroll Now’
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password
- Select ‘Use Card Number’
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code
- Select ‘Find Stores’
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR THE FRY’S COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
- Go to Fry's Community Rewards page
- Select ‘Enroll Now’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’
- Select ‘My Account' then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu
- Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information
- Under Find Your Organization: Grayhawk PTO Organization or the NPO number then select ‘search’
- The number for Grayhawk PTO is 80593.
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select ‘save changes’
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!